Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Movin' on up


With the upcoming arrival of Wee Man (poor baby still has no name) we decided to kick Abbie out of her Dora bed. (I refuse to buy another crib mattress) Nana and Grandpa brought the mattress over last Wednesday night. Oh my did that NOT go over well! Abbie is proving to be more and more like my Sister and I. Change is not fun. She spent probably 2 hours screaming, ranting and raving because she was PISSED! She kept trying to move the mattress out of the room.

Eventually she did settle down and slept all night! YAY no little girl crawling into bed with me at 3am!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger The Kittelson's Krazy Korner said...

Haha Too funny!! Abs Cracks me up! Silly little girl!

January 13, 2009  
Blogger Keri said...

LOL I can picture her trying to drag that mattress out of the room! Too funny!

January 13, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home